Patients with missing teeth are discovering the convenience and affordability of All-on-4™ dental implants in the Richmond Hill, GA region with Dr. Justin Bordlemay. All-on-4™ is a modern implant supported dentures procedure designed to give patients with bone loss the ability to enjoy the benefits of dental implants.
Why Our Patients Choose All-on-4™ Implant Supported Dentures:
• Fast and convenient – Get a new smile in one office visit.
• Affordable – Implant supported dentures cost less than replacing multiple teeth with single implants.
• Healing time is fast.
• Prevent further bone deterioration – Implant supported dentures help maintain bone density.
• No bone graft necessary – Most patients do not need bone grafting because All-on-4™ makes use of the bone that is available.
• Dine, speak, and socialize with confidence – Implant supported dentures are a permanent tooth replacement option with a 98.5 percent success rate.
The All-on-4™ dental implant treatment with Dr. Bordlemay is uniquely designed to give patients with bone loss or low bone volume the opportunity to enjoy the variety of benefits that standard dental implants can provide. All-on-4™ essentially replaces conventional dentures with a customized denture that is anchored to the jaw with four dental implants, which Dr. Bordlemay places in areas where adequate bone density still exists.
The All-on-4™ Implant Supported Dentures Procedure:
1. Dr. Bordlemay identifies the areas where your bone density is still sufficient enough to support dental implants.
2. The gums are numbed with an anesthetic.
3. Four dental implants are surgically placed in the jaw bone.
4. The implants will fuse with the jaw bone for several months (a temporary denture is worn during this period).
5. After the fusion is complete, Dr. Bordlemay will fit you with your new permanent denture!
If you have missing teeth and some level of bone loss, consider implant supported dentures. Call us today for All-on-4™ dental implants in Richmond Hill, GA with Dr. Bordlemay.